Streaming Video/ Oneplacesc.org
Tips for Growing your Tech Skills 7
OneplaceSC is a portal which allows teachers to search lots of resources at the same time.
- To begin using: If you have a streamline account, simply type in www.oneplacesc.org and use your streamline username & password.
- If you do not have a streamline account, see your Media Specialist for the Pass Code. With the code, you must go to streamlinesc.org. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Chester District Website (usually your default homepage)
- Select “District Resources”
- Select “ETV’s StreamlineSC”
- On the right-hand side of the webpage, you will find “Sign In” and below that “New Users”
- Under “New Users” type the pass code _______
- Once you are in the system, you will be able to set up your own username and password.
- You may then go to oneplacesc.org and search to your heart’s content.